domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

More things...

I have to say that I am always listening music. I this moment I am listening to music,Enrique Iglesias. His songs are quite good, I like them. I always try to change and listen different music because I can get tired always with the same one. I love also to dance, almost all weekend my friend and I go to the disco, there we can dance hours. This remind me that I will not go for three weeks and in part this is good because when my exams will end I will enjoy it very much. I wish they went well...
I also like food, I eat almost all type and I haven't any problem with it. I like vegetables, meat, fish and I love fruit and sweets. Sweets...yes, a lot. At my two last birthdays my friends gave me a big bag with sweets and chocolate. I am like a little child. And what about sleeping? It is like honey, I really love it. Sometimes I feel like I am living for sleeping and not sleeping for living, and it worries me, it is not very normal. I would like to have more time for me and practise sports or to draw. I am very relaxed when I draw, I do a lot of portraits and then I give them because I am so perfectionist that I never can end any of them, I am always changing things and I want to do it better and better. Well, if I give it I first do a photocopy for me, of course. From sports, my favourite are: voleyball, tennis, baseball, swimming. 
On second of Bachillerato in P.E. we went swimming during three months. It was very tiring because our teacher wanted us to do a lot of things and without pause. After our classes we had few minutes for going to the spa or jacuzzi, and this was the best moment of our day. I am satifyed because I learnt a lot. For me she was my best P.E.'s teacher. Two last weeks, we went hiking to the "Sierra de Espadán" and then we went to the "Desierto de las Palmas" with our bikes. I remember it was one of the most tired day of my life, although it was nice. The worst moment was when I fell, but it also was fanny.
My little cousin, who is seven years old, is doing synchronized swimming. Is is amazing, she does it very well. It is incredible when you see 10 little girls moving in the same way at the same time. If I had known that it is so fine, I would have told to my parents to let me do it when I was little.
When I was little I went to dance classes. I think I liked them but I don't remember why I let them, maybe because I have to come here. Four years ago I have been going to theatre classes to Cruz Roja Española. This is another thing than I enjoy a lot. There you can relax and let off steam. My colleges and I played in a very little performance in Almazora for little children. It was very fanny. We had a lot of satisfaction when we saw them laughing and enjoying. We also went to a camp in Molina de Aragón with people from a lot of cities from Spain. We did a lot of games, perfomances, competitions and also a lot of friends. Then I haven't more time to go to Cruz Roja because of my exams and classes, and it is a shame. 
When i started Bachllerato, a lot of people asked me why didn't I enter in a Artistic Bachillerato. Sincerely, I thought about it a long time and it is true that I like to draw but I though it would be very dangerous in the future. The I don't know who the things would be, if I will find or not a job and so on. And I think studying interpretation or go to a musical school is the same, above all if you don't feel that this is completely for you. So, the best I could do, I did it. I think the best for me is to do this degree if I can study languages fluently and let "my artistic habilities" as my hobbies. It is a very good way to spend my free time. 
There are one thing I don't really understand. Why there are so many peoplo who don't like reading? I understand that there are genres that we don't like, for example: I don't like fiction or other, but from my point of view reading is a real enjoyable activity. You can imagine all you want when you read, but in films you have all done. Futhermore, it helps you to increase and improve your vocabulary and it can also teach you a lot of things that you just can't imagine. 
Las year, my History and Geography teacher was the worst and the best at the same time. I explain. She is very estrict. There are a lot of students who had to do only one exam in September, her exam.Or there are also a lot of people who go to other school if they see the can do nothing with her. On the other hand, for me she is the best, because in this way I studied like I haven't study all my live. I learnt a lot of things and how to tell the history. Thanks to her I can say that I learnt history and I know history. Absolutely, she was the best teacher that I could ever have. I think after all my exams I will go to my school to talk with her. When I told her that I could entry in this degree she was very happy and this ecoureged me a lot.
In my English academy I am studying for the First Certificate Exam, which I wish I could pass one day. I really enjoy this classes, and I think I am the only person in the class who goes because I want to go. It is strange because few years ago I didn't like, I only was going because my parents wanted me to go, but now it is totally different. So, I can say that I am lucky because I found what I like and what I want for me and for my future. I hope not to regret never and still think that I am doing the right thing.. 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario