domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Change!

Well, I know I said that I would talk about my favourite bands and singers, but I realized that it is too boring to write it in 4000 words. Moreover, it is a little annoying because all information that I need is in the Internet, so I have to find a different way to put this information and I have also to write more things. Anymay, now I will change my topic. There are more bands that I like, of course, like “The Black Eyed Peas”, “La oreja de Van Gogh”, “Dorian”, “Facto delafé y las flores azules” (the two last are not very known). Then, I also like Shakira, Robbie Williams, above all his song “Feel”. And so on.
There will not only one topic, there are too many words for only one. Firstly, I will tell why did I choose this degree. It is the first question that teachers asked us, so now I will answer it.
I am from Moldavia and there people talk two languages, Moldavian and Russian, so theorically I am bilingual. I said theorically because I came here when I was nine years old and I didn't have enough time to learn Russia and at home I used to talk Moldavian. Well, I am here half of my life. I learned Spanish, Valencian and English and during the years living here I realized that I like languages. My grandmother (my mother's mother) is an English and French teacher, I think it is thanks to her that I like them. Apart from that languages, I have to learn French, too, and it is quite good, I like it too. On the other hand, there are one job that I really like and I would like to get it one day, it is audiovisual translation. Recently, I did an exposition for Informatics about this topic and while I was reading about it I loved it more and more. I think it is really interesting and creative, maybe it is the most important reason. I love to draw and I think I don't do it very bad. So, this is the reason, I like languages and there is a thing that I didn't mentioned, I want to travel a lot of countries.
I would like to talk about the films that I saw to do the worksheets. I said that two of them I saw them because a friend recommended to me, he always has new films, so it was my first option to ask for. When I realized that “The new doughter” was a horror film I thought I wouldn't understand something and it was not a good choise, but then it wasn't so bad. Moreover, I saw it in English and I liked the feeling when I was understanding almost all. I think it is bacause I never see films in English and I think I will do it more times. I really loved “The Switch”. It is sometimes strange the difference between the name in English and Spanish. This film is like all people say “typical American film”, and it is true. This type of film only are done in America, this stories with such a imagination.
While I was looking for my last film, I found “Titanic II” and I was very happy because I have heard that there was the second part of the first one where Jack is get defrosted, but when I saw this film I thought is the worst I have ever seen. It seems that this films was made by one producer whose films are terrible because there are very little money. Special effects are horrible and generally the plot is awful. Anyway I am grateful because if I hadn't seen it, I would never found the second part of “Titanic". Yes, I found it.
Now, I can “talk” about series like “The Simpson”, “Family guy” and “American dad”. We all know that the first created was The Simpson, a series that criticize american people and their lifes. Then appeared the others which are practically the same, an American family: father, mother, and three children, well in the last one the third child is replaced by an alien, and this prove innovations. I mean, this serials are vary similar, but there are different characteristics that make them a little different. For example, “Family guy” is the most male chauvinist (what I particularly hate) but then there are other things that make it funny.
There are other series called “Manga”, yes they are like cartoons, however, there are a lot of people from different ages who like them. There are lots of types and millions of them and lots are really good. People who like them are called “friky”, so I could say I am a little one. I think that Japanese people draw very well. One day, I would like to visit Japan, but my reason is not that series, but their culture and country.
Another country I would like to visit another day is Italy. I was there three year ago with my classmates. We visited Pisa, Verona, Florence, and Venice and I loved Venice, it is amazing. I wish I went one day. Of course, one day I would go to Russia. I have been there when I was eight years old to visit my family, I really liked it.
Twice, I went to my country by car and we crossed France, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Austria and Rumania. I was surprized with the differencies between all of them including Spain. It is an incredibly experience and I feel I was fortunate.
We are already in 2011, I think time is running. The last year in Christmas I was very calm because I have already done all my exams and I had holidays. Now I can't say the word “holidays”. I have to study, lots homework, like this one...I have the feeling that it was few weeks ago, but it is a year. Days are more stressful, almost for me are very stressful. I am always doing something and it is a little frustating when you see other people who don't do hardly anything but when they don't like their marks they always complain. Well, I have to admit that there also are people who can do it, because their level is better than mine. Anyway, I try to do my best. I am studying what I like and this is really important for me. There are only one thing which worries me, what if one day I feel like I am doing something what is not for me? Or maybe I have to say, something that I can't study...well, I thing is better not to think about it.
While I am writing, I hear my dog, Mayka. She's now eleven months and she's really cute. I always have wanted a pet but my parents didn't want animals at home. One day, more exactly 5th February 2010, I was at friend's house and he had some litte puppies and I decided to bring one at home. When my mother saw her, she fall in love with her, and nowadays she loves her. On the other hand, my father told me to take out her, but days later he liked her also and it is normal, she had only one month and she was very very little. Now she is very bad, she eats all she finds. Yestarday she ate muy eyeliner, I wanted to kill her, but if I had to kill her for eating my stuffs, she would have dead months ago. And I couldn't either. It is incredible how much you can love one pet in so few time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario