lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

"Silversun Pickups"

The next band that I'll talk about is "Silversun Pickups". I knew about them one day when my cousin found a mobile phone. We started to gossip it and we found some songs from this group. I really liked them because their music relax me and also their lyrics are quiet strange.
They are an indie alternative rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in 2002. The band comprises lead vocalist and guitarist Brian Aubert, vocalist and bassist Nikki Monninger, drummer Christopher Guanlao and keyboardist Joe Lester. My favourite member is Nikki, she plays very well the bass. It has a sound that relax you and can be very energetic, too.
My favourite songs are: "Three seed", "Little lover's so polite", "Rusted wheel", "Future foe scenarios", "Lazy Eye", and a lot more. The first that I heard was "Lazy eye".
I'm very glad to know about their fantastic music. Moreover, I don't know more people who know them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario