viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Why?

First of all, I will tell you what will be my blog about. I want to write about my  favourite groups or singers, I will write which are they, why I like them  and how I knew about them.
I'll or I'll try to tell about one group or singer every week. I'll also show you some photos and songs if you don't know anything about them.
So, let's begin...
The first group I'll talk about is "Love of Lesbian". It's a pop-rock indie group formed in Barcelona in 1996. They started singing in English, but later they prefered to change, so they started to write in Spanish.
They have 3 CDs in English and 3 more in Spanish, which are brilliant.
There are a lot of songs I like, "Noches reversibles", "Colores de una sombra", "Me amo", "1999", "Algunas plantas", "Las malas lenguas", "Mon petit cabroin"...
I knew about them by a friend two years ago, the first song I heard was "Niña imantada", I loved it!
The lider is Santi Balmes, he writes all their songs, and in my opinios they are really good.
Here, I show some photos.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario